Mutual Fund Management
CWTAMC strives to deliver global standard, ethically managed, mutual fund management services to esteemed investors around the country. CWTAMC’s self-designed investment strategies and process orientation ensures safety for investors without having to forego above average return in the capital market of Bangladesh.
Globally, mutual funds are considered to be one of the most popular and profitable investment vehicles. This is because of the added benefits investors can achieve by investing in mutual funds.
Some key benefits of investing in Mutual Funds are as follows:
- Investment Management by Professional Portfolio Managers
- Risk reduction via diversification of investment
- Ability to withdraw Funds anytime
- Eligibility on Investment Tax Credit.
At CWTAMC, we acknowledge that every investor has unique financial goals and risk preferences. Keeping this in mind, we offer a wide variety of customized investment solutions to all our institutional clients. We construct customized and unconstrained portfolios abiding by a robust risk management framework.
We also offer Competitive Management Fees. Just like our solutions, our fees can be customized based on performance or a combination of performance metrics and flat fee.
Corporate Fund Management
Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and Pension Fund Management
CWTAMC with its promise of introducing modern fund management practices has come up with a very professionally designed ingenious fund management solution under the brand, Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and Pension Fund Management Services. CWTAMC as a BSEC licensed Asset Management Company in Bangladesh offers three different services under Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and Pension Fund Management Services.
- Management of Provident Funds: We provide day-to-day investment management services to already established Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and Pension Fund.
- Administration of Provident Funds: We take full responsibility for the day-to-day administration of your Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and Pension Fund including maintenance of records and accounts, payment of benefits and the issuance of regular statements.
- Provident Fund Setup Services: We assist our clients to setup new Provident Fund, Gratuity Fund and Pension Fund schemes for their respective organizations.